Sam and I are planning a camping trip and I’m just really excited because I’m taking her to a campsite that my family would go to alllll the time and it’s like a piece of my childhood that will have her in it and I’m just really happy right now ok
Uhmm well a movie that changed my life in a positive light is Into The Wild… which has become pretty mainstream so I’m sure you’ve already seen it but if not then watch it asap! And just a really good movie to watch is Remember The Daze. My girlfriend suggested that to me and it definitely didn’t disappoint!
1. Abolish the words fat and skinny from your vocabulary.
2. Refer to your body as a landscape, for a landscape that has peaks and troughs and imperfections is natural, and yet still beautiful. So is your body.
3. Chuck out those beauty magazines.
4. Stand naked at the mirror, acknowledge your bad areas. Then, each day, say something positive and realistic about them.
5. Don’t work out with the goal to lose weight, work out because you should treat your body like a temple. It is literally only existing to benefit you - treat it right.
6. Always wear sexy underwear, just for you. Because you feel good in it.
7. Join a yoga class, meditate, sit in the sun. Your mind plays a determining factor of your self worth. Only let it think positive thoughts."
The show Pick A Puppy excites me way more than it should